TFRC Kids’ Zone Preschool is a nurturing environment that sparks the love for God, learning, and healthy relationships using imagination, constructive play, and educational Christian curriculum.
- To teach Christian morals and values
- To integrate a high quality curriculum program that will develop healthy children to succeed in school
- To prepare children for a progression of skills and knowledge in physical and motor development, approaches to learning, language, cognitive development and a balance between teacher directed and child initiated activities
- To create a community where children learn to relate to others, to value friendships, and to respect all people
- To help children learn to develop self-discipline and independence and to deal with his or her emotions in an appropriate manner.
|Kids’ Zone Preschool Brochure||Kids’ Zone Preschool Registration|
For further information or to schedule a tour, please contact Sherrise Lynch, Center Supervisor at 208-733-6128.
Kids’ Zone is expanding! This fall, we’re excited to offer an after school program for 1st-4th graders.
|Kids’ Zone After School Brochure||Kids’ Zone After School Registration|