Grades 1-3: LiveWire / Grades 4-5: Voltage
SUNDAY MORNINGS – 9:00 & 10:30 AM
God’s Big Book is Valuable!
We invite kids into the Story of God, to show them the character of God, all while helping them internalize Three Basic Truths.
- I need to make wise choices.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat other the way I want to be treated.
We encourage your children to bring their Bibles each week. We will be opening them up and teaching your child how to navigate our weekly Bible stories and monthly verses.
Each month a life application is organized around key Bible stories that help kids discover Jesus and reflect His character to the world around them.
We also add some unforgettable illustrations, activities, and worship songs to capture their attention and keep it relevant.
STAY CONNECTED and make the most of your week by engaging with what your child is learning in TFRC kids by downloading the parent cue app for free. The Parent CUE app provides simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments. We want what your child learns on Sunday to be with them Monday-Saturday also.
- Offers CUES for families with preschoolers and elementary-age kids
- Parent Time section has videos, podcasts, and articles just for parents
- Videos, activities, and discussion questions link to First Look and 252 Basics material
- Content updates weekly
Sign up for “REMIND” and get text reminders for upcoming events. For 1st-5th grades text: @tfrc1-5 to 81010
Kid Connection: Next class starts February 26th
This is a 7 week class where we take a journey to the cross. Every week is a new destination where we learn about what it means to be part of a community of believers passionately following Jesus. Kids who are ready for this class have already given their life to Jesus or may be asking lots of questions and want to make that commitment. After the kids have completed this class and have given their life to Jesus they have the opportunity to be baptized and become a member of TFRC.
- Week 1: Sin and Salvation
- Week 2: Baptism and Communion
- Week 3: Spiritual Gifts and why go to church?
- Week 4: What do I believe and how do I share it?
- Week 5 & 6: How do I live as a follower of Jesus?
- Week 7: Writing and sharing their faith story
If interested contact Melany or sign up at the Information Desk.
Next Class starts February 26 from 12:00-2:00pm.