In light of the recommendations from Governor Little, the CDC, the White House, and the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, we wanted to keep you informed of what TFRC is doing to respond to novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
TFRC is taking COVID-19 precautions. Here are some things you can expect if you do come to worship in person:
- We are practicing social distancing. We encourage you to keep three seats in between your households. We are not doing any kind of physical contact during the greeting.
- We will have hand sanitizer throughout the building. While we are not requiring masks, you are welcome to wear one.
- Coffee will be served to you at the coffee bar instead of being self-served.
- We will be disinfecting the worship center in between both services.
- There will be offering boxes in the back of the room in lieu of passing offering bags.
- We will not be passing out bulletins or message notes.
- Please stay home if you are sick or in a high-risk category for the virus. We are continuing to live stream the service.
Whether you come in person or watch the live stream, we are excited to worship together with you!
We Can All Help
We have been in contact with the Twin Falls School District and are actively partnering with them to connect TFRC families with families in need. Some of their specific needs are childcare, providing meals for kids, and basic supplies. If you would like to help families in need during the coronavirus closures, please fill out the form to the right.
There is a lot of anxiety due to the virus and the world’s response to it. Let’s remember we serve a big God. God tends to work for the good in the middle of things like this. We encourage you to look for how God is working in our lives and in our families during this time.